Cuisine at home Forums
Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... (/showthread.php?tid=174664)

Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - cjs - 12-24-2015

I guess we don't need a dinner thread today, since this will start the whole shebang. I hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoy all the family time (good & questionable) spent together!!

Merry Christmas to our wonderful forum family.
[Image: Santa_zpsox1dslyt.jpg]

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - Roxanne 21 - 12-24-2015

All of my best wishes for everyone to have a most happy and blessed Christmas with your loved ones. And---this is indeed a wonderful forum family! I count my blessings that I have you in my life!

Have a HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR and stay safe!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - BarbaraS - 12-24-2015

Right Back at you Roxanne!! It's probably warmer here than it is for you - 71 and expected to get to 74 today! Windy and rainy as all get out though.

I replied to the other thread but will repeat - pierogies and kielbasa.

Barbara

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - Mare749 - 12-24-2015

Jean, that picture is hilarious.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - Gourmet_Mom - 12-24-2015

Love the picture, Jean!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MUCH LOVE TO ALL!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - losblanos1 - 12-24-2015

A very Merry Christmas to everyone.

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - karyn - 12-24-2015

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have a happy and blessed day!!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - Gourmet_Mom - 12-25-2015

Dinner last night!

[Image: image_19.jpg]

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - losblanos1 - 12-25-2015

Wow Daphne! That is a Christmas feast. Yum!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... - Mare749 - 12-26-2015

Daphne, that looks fantastic! So glad you were able to enjoy a good Christmas after the tough year you have had.