Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=175467)

Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - cjs - 01-25-2016

What's cookin' today for everyone??

Things go screwy yesterday, so we'll have our fajitas today.

I'm slowly trying to decide which kitchen 'toys' to keep and I brought my bread maker in yesterday and made a beautiful loaf of bread. I fed my sourdough yesterday also, so I'll do a loaf of that in the machine today and finally decided if it is worth keeping.

I just did the dough in the machine, didn't bake it, so not sure if I want to take a chance with this dough and bake it or not..............

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-25-2016

The Chicken Ramen Stir-Fry last weekend was so good, I'm craving it again. So that's dinner tonight.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - Trixxee - 01-25-2016

Easy Monday night for me. A repeat of last night - bbq beef, slaw and creamed corn.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - Mare749 - 01-25-2016

We have to use up dibs and dabs of l/os, so it's a "tapas" night again at our house.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - losblanos1 - 01-25-2016

I'm thinking pecan crusted chicken salad, but we'll see.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - karyn - 01-25-2016

I love that salad! It's been a while since I made it...I may just have to do it again soon. THe crumbs are my favorite part.

Tonight we're having a beef stew that's cooking in my slow cooker. It' still really cold here, so it should be yummy.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - BarbaraS - 01-25-2016

Speaking of stews, took today off because Hubby was so achy from yesterday so I made a liquor run for cooking. It's a PITA to do this during any weekday because this liquor store carries the brands I just can't find anywhere else. It's so frustrating.

Picked up some tawny Port,
Foris (Oregon) pino noir for Beef Bourguignon to make this weekend, cognac for the B.B., and the 1-cup little wine bottles I use for reductions.

We're having simple burgers to check out the fresh 80/20 ground beef I picked up last week.

Barbara

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-25-2016

I'm so loving this Ramen dish! I still love Blane's Chow Mien, but this is a quick and easy substitute when I'm craving a Chinese noodle dish. I made some adjustments including more marinade and veggies, and it was even better this time.

To be fair, I need to compare the two side by side, but I will be using ramen noodles for the chow mien next time.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - cjs - 01-26-2016

Where is the Chicken Ramen recipe??

Re: Monday's Dinner, 1/25/16?? - Mare749 - 01-26-2016

I was wondering the same thing...