Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=177122)

Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - cjs - 03-28-2016

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Who doesn't have leftovers????

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - Mare749 - 03-28-2016

Yes, we do, even after sending care packages home with everyone. Love leftovers.

I'm going to make grilled ham and cheese on thick slices of Easter bread. Yummy.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - Trixxee - 03-28-2016

White Bean Chicken Chile here. I might make some cornbread but lord knows I should avoid it.

Post deleted by sysadmin - - 03-28-2016

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - losblanos1 - 03-28-2016

No leftovers here either. Three cheese & pepperoni stromboli tonight. Maybe with pommes frites.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-28-2016

Since I didn't cook, no leftovers here either. Tonight is finally the sesame Chicken Lo Mien.

I had to drive Mom to a property she owns in Jacksonville today, so I'm late doing my prep. But it was interesting to go back. It has changed so much since we lived there. I dread we didn't take time to go by our old house, but I think I hurt my back Saturday, so my back pain level was almost unbearable by the time we got back as it was.

Post deleted by sysadmin - - 03-28-2016

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - cjs - 03-28-2016

What'samattawityouall! No leftovers....makes me feel a little better ( a little) that it was the two of us. Rather have family!

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - karyn - 03-28-2016

Our leftovers went into care packages too.

Tonight we're having a quick chili dog dinner because we have to go to a memorial service for a friend's father, who passed away over the weekend.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-28-2016

I'm sorry for your loss, Karyn. We have had a lot of losses here recently, too.

Thanks, Susan. I think I'll lie low tomorrow. We were scheduled to have steak night tomorrow, and I think I'm going to stick with it. If I make the salad early, I think I can relax the rest of the day. I think projects will have to take a break tomorrow?

The Sesame Chicken Lo Mien today was fast and easy. The flavors were good, but I still like my other stir fry better. I made it as directed except that I doubled it all except for the chicken. I will gladly make it again. I just wish I had a slow grill dish on the schedule. The late day atmosphere on the deck today was as perfect as I gets. It was hard to come inside to cook!

[Image: 9385ec46f92a02d3e4eae421ba5e27bb.jpg]