Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=177149)

Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - cjs - 03-30-2016

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Surprisingly, I have leftover Ravioli casserole we so enjoyed yesterday, so that's our dinner with a green salad.

Beautiful weather, no brace, so I'm cleaning out the garden today and get things ready!! A real garden again after 3 years!!

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - losblanos1 - 03-30-2016

Grilling weather for sure! I'm grilling some beef tenderloin skewers with choron sauce and grilled asparagus.

Post deleted by sysadmin - - 03-30-2016

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - cjs - 03-30-2016

Yes, happy grilling days are here.....for a while, anyway! .

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - Trixxee - 03-30-2016

Grilled, blackened mahi mahi tortas with homemade tartar sauce. Probably some tots for Tony.

another of those days............

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-30-2016

I had not anticipated all this great weather when I planned all these meals, but I'm sticking to my plan, and I'm only one day off! Saturday I get to start planning with grilling in mind.

Tonight is Chicken Piccata. Come to think of it, the chicken is just seared in a pan. Who says I can't just make the sauce ahead and grill the chicken while the pasta cooks when we get ready to eat. That way, we get maximum deck time. The past two days have been glorious!

Good idea, Daphne, I'm sure taking advantage of the weather - heating the casserole on the grill and grilling my zucc.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-30-2016

There you go! I'll be pulling out the Grilling Books Saturday. But there will be a few things that have to be done inside, but I'll choose stuff that can be cooked early and assembled later. This is the time of year I love best...not too warm and no mosquitoes.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? - karyn - 03-30-2016

So, I'm having a day entirely consumed with first world problems. The most annoying part is trying to get my cell phone number ported from AT&T to Google's Project Fi. This has been going on since Monday. Grrr.

Anyway, sorry about the whine. We went to dinner at the neighborhood pub. I had a terrific chicken panini with fried green tomatoes. It was delicious, and I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.