Cuisine at home Forums
Moderator requested - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Moderator requested (/showthread.php?tid=17728)

Moderator requested - Bizymomma - 04-15-2006

Hey guys,
I know there's been some discussion about there not being a moderator on the forum. I emailed C@H and told them that we would love the participation of someone from their staff..... We'll see!

Re: Moderator requested - cjs - 04-15-2006

oh good - there are a number of little things that needs fixing around here...

Re: Moderator requested - vannin - 04-15-2006

Oh cricky Jean. Y'don't mean me do you? ;Þ

Re: Moderator requested - Roxanne 21 - 04-16-2006

HMMM---WHAT did I do now????

Re: Moderator requested - cjs - 04-16-2006

We hall monitors have you two in our sights...

Re: Moderator requested - Highlander65 - 04-16-2006

It would be nice to have some sub-topics for types of discussions instead of dumping everything into one topic.

Re: Moderator requested - cjs - 04-16-2006

yes - for example -

Food/Method questions
Recipe exchange
Chat forum

just to toss out a few ideas...

Re: Moderator requested - Roxanne 21 - 04-16-2006

Great idea--HOWEVER---I think we are gonna have to do this on our own----The moderator is there just in case we get really nasty and obnoxious and then we are deleted from the forum. I don't see that happening here because we are such a GREAT bunch of guys--IMHO SOOOO---question is, how do we get this a little better organized?? Anybody game??? We need a leader that has the time and inclination to make it happen---tough call!!!

Re: Moderator requested - vannin - 04-16-2006

Roxanne, dear soul. I am in the happy position of being being a complete person when it comes to computers and stuff. You might ask Billy J. He knows stuff. And is blessed with a very wise brain. He knows people, and our personal oddities. And why. I do know he is very busy, but not much would escape his notice. Anyway, we would tell him in the very unlikely event unpleasanteries occur. Surely there is a long serving member, who you know, that could share the duty. Just a suggestion.

Billy Billy, please don't hit me, please don't, Billy, don't.

You can contact me through the main Post Office of the City of Bergan. I am still running.

Re: Moderator requested - Highlander65 - 04-16-2006

Thanks for volunteering Roxanne!