Cuisine at home Forums
California Boy - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: California Boy (/showthread.php?tid=180643)

California Boy - cjs - 09-02-2016

No matter what you do, you can't take the California out of the boy....even if it takes a hooded sweatshirt, propane heater, rain gutters............... he will sit outside and read in the afternoons with his glass of wine
[Image: sept20220002_zpshjlvk4bs.jpg]

Re: California Boy - Gourmet_Mom - 09-02-2016

That is just too cute!!!!

ETA: Just had to add...shared this with William, and he totally got it! I knew he would! LOL! One thing I didn't get was the globe, but William thought it was cool and totally understood.

I will have to say, I knew my husband was into maps...that's his job, but I never realized until recently how obsessed he was about them. Long story short...if I'm looking for a reference map, I need to figure it out on my own. If I show it to him, he will study it for 10 -15 minutes...knowing it's not related. Then he'll tell me that isn't the one he needs. REALLY?!?!

After all these years, I have learned he is OBSESSED with maps, history, and especially history of old roads. I guess we all have obsessions, but is it just me? Or is this just a little weird?

Re: California Boy - Gourmet_Mom - 09-02-2016

Oh, and he wants to know where the view of the mountains are from Roy's point of view in the picture.

Re: California Boy - Mare749 - 09-03-2016

Wow, at first glance I thought that was Ron! (So did he)

Re: California Boy - cjs - 09-03-2016

Are we ready for this???? Not only twins with Bill Miller, but now there are three of them?????????????