Cuisine at home Forums
The Color of Forum We See - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: The Color of Forum We See (/showthread.php?tid=181029)

Pages: 1 2

The Color of Forum We See - cjs - 10-12-2016

I'm opening a thread of this subject so those who might not have seen it in the other forum (I hope I'm using the correct 'buzz' terms) - Tony posted it yesterday and I didn't find it until this morning....

"I'll eventually make it so that you can change the color of the site. However, that involves making different themes, and themes don't just govern color - they govern all the styling of the site, so frequently when I change some aspect of the site, I also change the theme, which means that, if I added new themes now, I'd have to change every one of these themes every time I made some change on the site, which would be a lot of duplicated effort. Therefore, I'm waiting until all other changes have been made before creating new themes.

Alternatively, if you guys could collectively decide on one color scheme, that would be easier to implement, and I could do that right now."

--------------
So, what color does everyone use - let's see if it's the same or one we can agree on????

RE: The Color of Forum We See - Mare749 - 10-12-2016

I liked the old one, but then maybe it's just what we all got used to. I can adjust to whatever the rest of you choose.

RE: The Color of Forum We See - cjs - 10-12-2016

What color was the old one for you???? MIne was blue

RE: The Color of Forum We See - Gourmet_Mom - 10-12-2016

Anything would be better than this burnt orange. But I'm partial to blue.

RE: The Color of Forum We See - Mare749 - 10-13-2016

It was blue.

RE: The Color of Forum We See - cjs - 10-13-2016

Hopefully more will weigh in on this in the next few days.

RE: The Color of Forum We See - Gourmet_Mom - 10-22-2016

Hey guys!  Hurry up and weigh in so we can get this change down.  I have been looking at this ugly color for years...never knew you could change it in the old forum.  Shame on you guys for not sharing!   Tongue

I've voted for blue, but I'd like to add that it would be cool to make the orange blue and the tan a pale aqua.

RE: The Color of Forum We See - Cubangirl - 10-22-2016

I vote for Blue as well. Any combination of blues would be better than browns.

RE: The Color of Forum We See - cjs - 10-23-2016

O.K. Tony - the consensus is we all want 'blue' - go for it. Smile with our thanks

RE: The Color of Forum We See - Gourmet_Mom - 10-25-2016

IT'S BLUE!  YAY!!!!!  Big Grin