Cuisine at home Forums
Mini Meatball Maker Review - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Mini Meatball Maker Review (/showthread.php?tid=181113)

Pages: 1 2

Mini Meatball Maker Review - Mare749 - 02-19-2017

Italian wedding soup made with bone broth in the IP. The meatballs were made with this new gadget.

https://www.amazon.com/Surfix-Mini-meat-baller-mb10-Maker/dp/B00CQOKKY4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1487528004&sr=8-4&keywords=Mini+meatball+maker

[Image: IMG_0563_zpsvs2y8aut.jpg]

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - cjs - 02-19-2017

Love the bowl pattern!! How the hell does that ball  maker work??? Dodgy

And, the soup looks really good, also.

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - Gourmet_Mom - 02-19-2017

Jean, I was going to say, "What shesaid". But then I looked further down the page in the Q&A section and it was explained their.  Pretty slick!  Soup looks yum yum!  I need to try that soup .  I have never had it.

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - Cubangirl - 02-19-2017

I admit I don't make meatballs often enough to need a special tool, but why not use a cookie scoop? What am I missing?

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - Trixxee - 02-19-2017

Interesting gadget and your soup looks great Maryann.  I have made one version or another a couple of times and it's always so good.

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - cjs - 02-19-2017

O.K.. what the heck - gadgets are fun!! Smile

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - Mare749 - 02-19-2017

Yes, they are fun and fortunately for me, this one works pretty well. I make an awful lot of those little meatballs. Alina, I don't actually know how a cookie scoop would work, but it probably would be just fine and achieve the same thing.

Jean, the soup bowl is Pfalzgraff and I got those bowls and dinner plates on clearance at their outlet store. I love stoneware and I don't have to have everything matching, so it's one of those places that I love to go. I actually got some other bowls for 99 cents a piece one time because they discontinued the pattern.

Trixxee, I usually use that tiny pearl pasta, small meatballs, and a handful of greens in my wedding soup, but some people like to add chick peas instead of the pasta. It's one of my favorite soups.

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - cjs - 02-20-2017

I love buying dishes like that, too! I have so many 2s and 4s of different place settings. One of the reasons this kitchen is so frustrating - right now I have to keep almost all of them out in the storage room, so not the least bit handy.

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - Gourmet_Mom - 02-20-2017

I think it's cool!  Making 50 meatballs in less than five minutes versus scooping them?  Heck yea!

I love Pfaltzgraff!  I'd love to have an outlet nearby!  But if I'm not mistaken, most are all in the northeast?

RE: Mini Meatball Maker Review - Mare749 - 02-20-2017

I was hoping it wasn't true, but the outlet store by me has closed. When I checked online, it said that all of the outlet stores have closed. Sad

So, now the only options are the online store or JC Penney and maybe Walmart.