Cuisine at home Forums
Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! (/showthread.php?tid=181189)

Pages: 1 2

Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Harborwitch - 07-19-2017

Jean, are you still getting Plate Magazine?  There is an ad in this issue with a little romaine lettuce leaf with "lemon pudding" chopped pistachios and a dollop of caviar on top.  Looks divine . . . I've gone to the website for the advertiser but no recipe.  Any clue on a lemon "pudding" that would go with caviar???  I am flummoxed!

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - cjs - 07-20-2017

New one just came in the mail - haven't looked at yet, but I will this a.m. and get back to you, Sharon.

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Harborwitch - 07-20-2017

Thanks Jean, it's an advertisment on page 43. I went to the advertised website, lots of good recipes but not this one. It looks like a perfect summer bite!

Found it!!

Lemon Puding you wanted

looks good and fun.

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Mare749 - 07-20-2017

Looks delicious, but I think that might be a blackberry. Big Grin Might be even better with caviar...

HA! You're right, Maryann Smile

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Harborwitch - 07-21-2017

Thank you Jean! Boy are my eyes getting bad. I went through 18 pages of recipes and couldn't find it. Sheesh. Hmmm. Blackberry? I think I'll stick with my first though - caviar.

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - cjs - 07-21-2017

Anxious to hear -

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Mare749 - 07-21-2017

I'm wondering if a 'non-sweet' lemon sauce might be better with caviar? I've only ever had it on crackers with sour cream, I think?

RE: Jean . . . Plate Magazine help! - Harborwitch - 07-21-2017

I love it with creme fraiche or even goat cheese. I'm thinking about the sweet/salty thing - maybe. I might just make Caviar Pie. The craving is strong with me.