Cuisine at home Forums
help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! (/showthread.php?tid=18127)

help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - cudavid - 04-26-2006

Hi, I swear CAH had the Key Lime recipe I use it use in it a year or two/three ago, I cannot find the issue and do not like the recipes I find. Can anyone help? thanks, Dave

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - TwilightKitten - 04-26-2006

I found a recipe for Key Lime Mousse, but I couldn't find one for pie. Any idea what issue it was in?

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - bjcotton - 04-26-2006

Welcome to C@H Dave. I have 4 different recipes for Key Lime pie, but none attributed to C@H. One is mine, one is Eagle Brand, one is Ina Garten and the other...who knows. I'd be happy to post one or all if you're interested.

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - Roxanne 21 - 04-26-2006

WELCOME, Dave!!! Nice to meet new friends here. MY--thre are so many recipes for key lime pie---but we all have our favorites. Please give us some indication what you are looking for, you will be deluged with recipes, for sure. As twilight said--there was a lime mousse but I don't remember the pie either.

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - esgunn - 04-26-2006

There was a Key Lime Tartlet in Issue 26 and a
Lime-Coconut Buttermilk Pie in issue 44.

Either of those?
Erin

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - TwilightKitten - 04-26-2006

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but that Banana-Split Tartlet on the back of Issue 26 looks amazing!

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - Bizymomma - 04-26-2006

yeah...what about that banana split trifle in the new issue?!?!?! It looks yummy too!

I didn't get the new issue yet! Wah!!!

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - cudavid - 04-27-2006

Heck, I am over 40 and only a man, so I may have totally lost it I THOUGHT it was CAH, could have been FC, or C/I, It was a graham crust, wipped cream top that used A LOT of confex. sugar in it, not a meriange top. All help appreciated. I have TOO many magazines and cook books!

Re: help ! favorite recipe for Key Lime pie LOST ! - farnfam - 04-27-2006

was it the key lime mousse in toules(they were made from graham)?