Cuisine at home Forums
Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 (/showthread.php?tid=181293)

Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - losblanos1 - 06-28-2018

Freezer dive Chili con Carne. Smile

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Harborwitch - 06-29-2018

I had IP Italian Pot Roast on the menu.  Our wonderful bosses decided that after a cocktail business meeting we should  adjourn to a dinner meeting at a great Mexican restaurant in town.  Bob steak Tampequena with chicken mole enchilada, Bruce had fajitas, Karin had Azul Enchiladas (tomatillo sauce) and I had chicken mole enchiladas.  It was a fun evening!  We're so lucky to work for great fun people in the most beautiful place we've ever lived.

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - losblanos1 - 06-29-2018

That is awesome Sharon. Its great to hear that your move down south was a good choice.

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Harborwitch - 06-29-2018

Thank you, Blane it has been a blessing to be here.  I look out our window at the Alsea River and it makes me smile.  3 1/2 miles we can be at the beach.  To say we work with amazing bosses is a gross understatement.  My blood pressure is down to low normal and, according to my phone,  my stress level is low.  Gotta go to Safeway . . . gotta see the ocean on the way!  Life can't get much better.

Bob is feeling better not riding around on a mower 8 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week.  He's also looking forward to doing lots of fishing (they gave us a little 14' aluminum boat and he's gotten all the other stuff together). and I hear the fishermen who come in during season are very generous.  Of course he's also happier because I'm cooking more!   Heart Heart

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Mare749 - 06-30-2018

Sharon, it makes me smile from ear to ear to hear how happy you are now in your new home!

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Harborwitch - 06-30-2018

Thank you Maryann!  Life is great.  We have new guests in the park, from Australia . . . very fun couple!  We're looking forward to spending some time with them and they are foodies!

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Mare749 - 07-01-2018

How fun! Are they going to stick around for a while or just passing through?

RE: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 - Harborwitch - 07-01-2018

They are just here until they can find property in Newport Oregon to buy and live on.   I think they're going to be a lot of fun while they are here.