Cuisine at home Forums
My Heart is Breaking - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: My Heart is Breaking (/showthread.php?tid=181316)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Heart is Breaking - Harborwitch - 10-10-2018

They have said they won't take it down.

I keep hoping that people will comment and start participating.  Most of the old guard has just given up . . . but a few of us keep trying.

RE: My Heart is Breaking - Grillseeker - 10-23-2018

Good news, maybe it will pick up again with holiday cooking coming up.

RE: My Heart is Breaking - Harborwitch - 10-23-2018

Thank you.  I will keep my hopes up!  Please post often and share what you're cooking.

RE: My Heart is Breaking - Gourmet_Mom - 04-21-2019

Sharon, I’m so encouraged to see that you are still trying to hold the forum together.  I’m sorry I haven’t done my part.  I tried for a few months after we lost Jean, but I didn’t see much activity and lost heart.  I will try to check in from time to time to see if we can coax those viewers into commenting instead of just lurking in an effort to revive the forum.  I could use a boost to get me back experimenting for sure.

RE: My Heart is Breaking - labradors - 09-02-2019

Have been super, super busy with my cottage-food business and just rarely get enough time to sit down at the forum for very long. I'm here today because everything is on hold as we await Hurricane Dorian. It probably won't be very bad where I am, but may be enough not to be able to get things ready for the Thursday market. Thank you, Sharon, Daphne, Blain, et al, for what you have done to keep the forum alive.

RE: My Heart is Breaking - Harborwitch - 09-11-2019

I've tried really hard . . . but everyone seems to be so busy.  Without Jean it just isn't the same.  

I did start a FB group, "Jean's Kitchen".  We have a little more activity there, and no spam!  Stop by sometime when you get a chance.