Cuisine at home Forums
New member - lost magazine - need receipe - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New member - lost magazine - need receipe (/showthread.php?tid=18220)

New member - lost magazine - need receipe - vmckee - 04-27-2006

I am such a ditz sometimes. I took my magazine to the store and bought everything I needed for the Schlow burger & the Strawberry cheesecake pancakes and lost my magazine so now I can't make them. I have requested a replacement but can't cook until I get it. Can anyone help me?

Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe - TwilightKitten - 04-27-2006

Which issue is it? I don't remember seeing those recipes. Strawberry cheesecake pancakes sure sound good! Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe - bjcotton - 04-27-2006

Welcome Vicki..I saw that recipe somewhere, but since I'm allergic to strawberries I didn't save it. Knowing the folks here, somebody will have it if you can remember the issue number.

Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe - Roxanne 21 - 04-28-2006

WELCOME vmckee---you're gonna love it here!!

I cannot recall seeing those recipes either. Are you certain it was CAH!! Is it the latest issue?? Some of us have not received yet--

Schlow burger & the Strawberry cheesecake pancakes - Bizymomma - 04-28-2006

These recipes are in the new issue guys!!!! I'm at work but when I get home, I'll post them if nobody beats me to it!!!!

Re: Schlow burger & the Strawberry cheesecake pancakes - vmckee - 04-28-2006

Thanks Angela. But I finally used my head and did a search for the burger and found it on another web site. I still need the pancake reciepe if you are still willing to send it. Thanks for your help.

Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe - vmckee - 04-28-2006

Thanks for the welcome and yes it is in the June issue.

Vicki

Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe - Lorraine - 04-28-2006

Welcome, Vicki! Those pancakes sound great.