Cuisine at home Forums
Cuisine at Home e-recipes - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cuisine at Home e-recipes (/showthread.php?tid=18709)

Cuisine at Home e-recipes - farnfam - 05-10-2006

I don't know how many of you get these, but you should.
Yesterday I got the one for Mango/Daikon salad. It was terriffic. Marinated some Tilapia fillets in a garlicky soy sauce mix and James grilled them (@3min a side). Did the mango salad and mei noodles as sides. Very Yummy indeed.
Cis

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - Lorraine - 05-10-2006

I get them also. I made the Lemon Rhubarb muffins from a bit back, and they were great.

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - TwilightKitten - 05-10-2006

Also, you can get all the past e-mail recipes through an RSS feed. It's easy...just go to an RSS reader (I like www.bloglines.com )and put in the following feed address:

http://www.cuisinerecipes.com/rss/feed.xml

Edited to add: I still get the e-mail recipes...it takes a bit for the recipes to be added to the RSS feed, so you get the e-mail recipes first.

Thanks, TK!

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - farnfam - 05-10-2006

Just so happens I got some frozen rhubarb from a friend today. Thanks, for the tip Lorraine
Cis

Your welcome! I didn't make them jumbo, I made them one size up from mini. I brought them to work, and the staff loved them.

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - bjcotton - 05-10-2006

I just inspected my sis' garden. She has some rhubarb growing there. I tasted her Rhubarb Crisp the day before she left for her vacation. Not bad, but not something I would make or eat regularly.

I signed up for the e-recipes and subscribed for the Weeknight Menus too.

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - vannin - 05-11-2006

Billy, rhubarb and apple are a really acceptable breaky. Certainly there is sugar involved, which may not sit well with you. But what a lovely mix, and it smells so gorgeous cooking away. Or peaches, or apricots, or plums or anything really. Slotched onto some musli or cornflakes with a dressing of light cream or yoghurt.

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - bjcotton - 05-11-2006

I still use sugar Dale. Couldn't handle that Splenda or any of those fake ones . I still cook the way I used to and use the same ingredients. I make no concession to the diabetes other than I eat smaller portions and take my insulin regularly. The Dr. seems happy, so who am I to complain?

Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes - vannin - 05-12-2006

Know what you mean Billy, those falsies are more dangerous than the white death itself. Like the stuff in soft drinks.