Cuisine at home Forums
DUMB question!!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: DUMB question!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=19528)

DUMB question!!!! - Roxanne 21 - 06-12-2006

I have noticed that most members of the forum have a tag under their user name when posting---but I don't have one---I feel deprived and left out!!!!

How did you guys get your status name?? Just curious!!

I know it has something to do with the number of posts BUT what am I missing?

Re: DUMB question!!!! - cjs - 06-12-2006

Good question, Roxanne - I think you had one when I first started posting, but now you don't...I think it's an automatic thing.

Re: DUMB question!!!! - bjcotton - 06-12-2006

Yes, you did used to have one...I just LOVE dumb questions I've asked enough, so I'd better.

Re: DUMB question!!!! - TwilightKitten - 06-12-2006

I think they revamped this forum a while back and for some reason they made it so that existing members don't have the status thing but new ones do. Does that make sense?

Re: DUMB question!!!! - vannin - 06-12-2006

Status thing? Oh No. I was labelled stranger when I first came, I may be still, I forgot to look. It would be terrible if our newbs were struck down by 'status anxiety'. Oh, the complexities of modern life. Worse than a medieval handwashing procedure for the King. ;Þ

Re: DUMB question!!!! - Old Bay - 06-12-2006

Just another way to discriminate against me and I'm sensitive.

Re: DUMB question!!!! - esgunn - 06-12-2006

I always wondered why I didn't have one too!
Not special enough I guess.

Re: DUMB question!!!! - bjcotton - 06-12-2006

I figured they could call me anything they wanted as long as it wasn't late for supper...if you'd ever seen me you'd know they NEVER call me late for supper

Re: DUMB question!!!! - vannin - 06-12-2006

Hey, look at that, I am an enthusiast. Well, at least they didn't call me a gymnast. That would have had you rolling on the floor, kicking your heels in helpless, unseemly mirth. Clutching aching ventral abdominal walls and trying to hold your ribs together. Frightening the cats dogs and neighbours. It could have been nasty, indeed.

Give thanks for small mercies Erin m'dear. Just think of what sort of ...ast you may have become. Words leap about in my head. But they are quite unsuitable, so I think I shall have a little lie down, 'till m'head clears.

Re: DUMB question!!!! - Roxanne 21 - 06-13-2006

I think you have the answer, Tammy. It seems as though the older members (NOT necessarily age related!!! ) have no tag---guess there is none for those of us who constantly deluge this forum with innane comments---

Seriously--the members that were here prior to the changes made are not classified--boo hoo hoo!!!

Hope you are feeling better, Tammy!!!