Cuisine at home Forums
I just wanted to say- - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I just wanted to say- (/showthread.php?tid=19958)

I just wanted to say- - dollop - 06-24-2006

that in the short time I have been here, that I am so impressed! Not just with the magazine or the site...but with the members here! I enjoy the "chatter" and all the shared ideas. You are all very pleasant to be with. Not all forums are that way...not by a longshot!

So thank you, ALL!

Re: I just wanted to say- - TwilightKitten - 06-24-2006

That is so sweet of you to say. I love it here...the people are so friendly, helpful, and funny! I know other forums that have some conflicts, and I really hope this one can avoid that forever and always.

Re: I just wanted to say- - Lorraine - 06-24-2006

Thanks, dollop, I like it too.

Re: I just wanted to say- - piano226 - 06-24-2006

OH GEEZ you guys....I just came from Russia...THANK GOD....

and all of you are soooooooooo sweet...you are getting me a toothache...........Just kidding.....I also do LOVE being here and reading all the wonderful posts.

Re: I just wanted to say- - vannin - 06-24-2006

Thats a nice thing to say dollop. Now tell me, what are you a dollop of?

Re: I just wanted to say- - DFen911 - 06-24-2006

Dollop I totally agree I'm relatively new myself, but the folks here have never let me down. It is such a pleasure to be in the company of these folks.

Re: I just wanted to say- - Roxanne 21 - 06-25-2006

I visit here every chance I have--brightens my day, for sure!! This is a wonderful forum--has been friendly and just a GREAT bunch of contributors. Thank you dollop for bringing this to the fore---the sanity (???) sometimes is questionable BUT that's what makes it FUN!!! Have a GREAT DAY everyone.

Re: I just wanted to say- - Roxanne 21 - 06-25-2006

Tell us about Russia---I love travel adventures--especially when I can sit in front of this computer and hear about other peoples experiences. I'm not a good traveler---love my creature comforts and can't tolerate flights---too close quarters for me no matter which class I'm in. Fly only when I HAVE to---

Re: I just wanted to say- - cjs - 06-25-2006

What you all said!! It is a great forum to visit!

Re: I just wanted to say- - coco hernandez - 06-25-2006

Let me put in my two cents worth. I also love this forum. I know that I don't participate much but I read it evety day atleast. Sometimes I check in several time a day. Please keep up the good work. ou is good people!!!!!