Cuisine at home Forums
I Was Wondering.... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I Was Wondering.... (/showthread.php?tid=20038)

I Was Wondering.... - bjcotton - 06-27-2006

When I post a recipe on the CAH Members+ site if it might not be an idea to post it here too...it's not much trouble, just a few key strokes? What do you think?

The Earl's Pickled Beets recipe is just too good to have people miss it.

Re: I Was Wondering.... - Roxanne 21 - 06-27-2006

Billy---you MUST keep in mind that some of us do not have access to that site for now---don't forget us mere peons over here---PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Re: I Was Wondering.... - bjcotton - 06-27-2006

You can sign up on the new site Roxanne. Just go to www.cuisinemembersplus.com and sign up like you're a brand new member. That's how it works.

Anyway, I had forgotten I'd posted the Pickled Beets recipe already. Just do a search for it.

Re: I Was Wondering.... - vannin - 06-28-2006

I went there Billy and was told they would reopen the log ons in due course. I think for myself I will just wait, and join them when they are able. In the meantime, I would love it if you were to send threads through. That would be quite super.

Re: I Was Wondering.... - Roxanne 21 - 06-28-2006

Billy, same thing here---can sign up and have the acknowledgment--will let me know when the site is up and running for us "left-outs". GRRRR!!!!

Re: I Was Wondering.... - bjcotton - 06-28-2006

Hmmmmm, that's strange. OK, I'll try to bring things from tht forum and post here.

I had a feeling that you would---what a guy!!!!!

Re: I Was Wondering.... - bjcotton - 06-28-2006

The members+ site is not nearly as active as this one. It has three forums one of which I posted in yesterday sometime. Those posts are still the latest ones, one on the 24th, one on the 25th and then yesterday.

That's because the site doesn't have the WONDERFUL, DYNAMIC, AWESOME personalities available here!!!

Would love to know what's happening though!!! GOSSIP MONGER that I am!!

Re: I Was Wondering.... - Lorraine - 06-28-2006

Well, I can't sign on to the new forum. I feel sooooo left out. Billy, if there's any gossip, we NEED to know.