Cuisine at home Forums
Where's Vannin? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Where's Vannin? (/showthread.php?tid=20400)

Where's Vannin? - Bizymomma - 07-13-2006

I've noticed that Mrs. Dale hasn't been contributing any...
Does anybody have a clue as to her where-abouts?
I miss her!!!

Re: Where's Vannin? - vannin - 07-13-2006

You are very sweet to enquire, Angela. I haven't been quite my self the last couple of weeks, and it takes me a while to get right. It is just a bother, but I shall up and fighting soon. ;Þ Dale

Re: Where's Vannin? - Lorraine - 07-14-2006

Hey there, NZ Mum!! Take care of yourself!

Re: Where's Vannin? - cjs - 07-14-2006

Hey Dale, get whatever is ailing you behind you quickly!! You are missed.

Re: Where's Vannin? - vannin - 07-14-2006

Thank you all. ;Þ

Re: Where's Vannin? - bjcotton - 07-15-2006

Ya know, I used to have only three sisters, now I have a bunch of them. Y'all know 4 or 5 from this site, Dale, Jean, Lorraine, Maria and Sharon. We should have one of my brothers (I have 2 blood brothers) from Venzuela joining us soon. Y'all will like him.

Re: Where's Vannin? - cjs - 07-15-2006

...and maybe another of our brothers - from Essex, England!!! Oh goodies, a family reunion.

Re: Where's Vannin? - Roxanne 21 - 07-15-2006

Dale---it's these lousy southern hemisphere winters!!! I've been under the weather as well--have NO patience to do anything but sleep off this head cold/flu bug!!!

Get well,girl----we need your wonderful anecdotes for our daily smile, head scratching fix!!

OH NO!!!!! ANOTHER bj----YIPPEE!!!!!

Re: Where's Vannin? - farnfam - 07-15-2006

Oh Dale m'darlin, please let me add my "Get Very Well, Very Quick" wishes to these others.
Cis

Re: Where's Vannin? - bjcotton - 07-15-2006

How wonderful Jean! We're right in the middle of our Cotton family reunion. It has a Mexican theme this year. Of course you don't have to be a Cotton to attend our reunions...we consider family lines very vague.