Cuisine at home Forums
Celebrity Cruise Menu - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Celebrity Cruise Menu (/showthread.php?tid=20473)

Celebrity Cruise Menu - DFen911 - 07-18-2006

If anyone is interested, my parents just got back from a 2 week cruise through the Baltic Sea aboard the Celebrity Cruise Line - Constellation. Well since they know my love for food they asked the Maitre'd if it would be possible to get a menu. He politely said no. However, on the last day of their cruise he came over and handed my dad a xerox copy of their menu. I wish it included the recipes too

Each night had a different menu. I get hungry just reading it.

If anyone would like a copy I'm happy to email it out. It's saved now as a PDF so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - farnfam - 07-18-2006

I for one, would love to see it. I'm drooling already
Cis

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - cjs - 07-18-2006

I'd love to see it - I love getting ideas from menus. sending my email address right now!! thanks.

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - Roxanne 21 - 07-18-2006

YES PLEASE!!!!! sending my address PRONTO-----I always collect recipes from favorite venues----this sounds really interesting---THANX!!!

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - DFen911 - 07-18-2006

Ok I think I got it sent out so far to everyone that's asked If you haven't gotten yet give me a shout.

I've decided that if I win a big lottery I'm taking all the 'foodies' I know on a food cruise

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - farnfam - 07-18-2006

Does that include the foodies you know from here?? Please, can I go, please, I'll be good, please can I huh, can I??

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - DFen911 - 07-18-2006

Oh of course....gosh how fun would that be!! Ok that's it..I'm gonna start buying tickets again

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - cjs - 07-18-2006

"I'm taking all the 'foodies' I know on a food cruise"

I'm free that week!!!

thanks

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - Bizymomma - 07-18-2006

ME TOO!!!

Maybe we could hang out in the kitchen on that cruise!!
Anybody watch "Hell's Kitchen"?

Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu - vannin - 07-18-2006

Me too, don't leave me behind, please. And I would love a menu.