Cuisine at home Forums
GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) (/showthread.php?tid=21445)

GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - Roxanne 21 - 08-20-2006

Best wishes on your new adventure---check in from time to time --that's if you can find the time---and let us know what is going on with your new endeavor!!! Oh, and you can drop a pearl or two along the way---but most of all---HAVE FUN!!!!

Roxanne

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - Bizymomma - 08-20-2006

Yes Denise....<font color="BLUE">GOOD LUCK!!!! <font color="BLACK"> I will be thinking about ya and hoping that you are having the time of your life! I will live vicariously through you!!!! Have fun, work hard, and remember every minute!
Take care and keep in touch as often as possible...

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - DFen911 - 08-20-2006

Oh my gosh you guys thank you so much!!!!

I am so nervous! Tomorrow is the big day and I will keep in touch I promise. The nice thing is I can post while I'm at work.

I'm going to keep a blog up too. (Grand ideas eh? )

https://lovescooking.blogspot.com

If it's showing an 's' in the http it's an error and keeps showing up even as I edit. Sorry

I have all my uniforms washed and pressed. My knives are ready. Let the cooking begin.

**walks away pointing behind her muttering...man these guys are great...they just make your day when you least expect it and need it the most**

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - farnfam - 08-20-2006

Oh Denise, Please let me add my best wishes to this post. You will certainly be in our thoughts, you're sooo brave. We'll be keeping an eye on your blog too. Have a great time, wish it was me!

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - foodfiend - 08-20-2006

Good luck Denise! I, too, will live vicariously through your pasts and blog...
How very exciting!!!

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - dollop - 08-21-2006

Best wishes! I know this will be a time crunch for 7 months...but you have the desire! You go girl!!

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - cjs - 08-21-2006

Oh Denise, all kinds of good luck and fun wishes go out to you!!! You'll knock 'em all dead with you talent!

(a part of me wishes I was starting out again... )

My only advice to you (and I haven't even been asked for it...) is to volunteer for anything and everything your Chef/Instructor offers you! I did and I ended up having my Chef recommend me for parties he couldn't/wouldn't/didn't do himself. It was great!!

This will be a hard adjustment for your family, but when they see how happy you are - all will come together. And it is amazing how the more we do, the more we can do!

Good luck and have fun.

P.S. I'm really looking forward to hearing your Chef's opinion on what and how many mother sauces there are. This starts more culinary arguments than anything else I think.

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - TwilightKitten - 08-21-2006

So, I guess today is the big day, huh? How exciting! Denise, I wish you all the luck in the world, but I'm sure you won't need it. You'll do great.

Re: GOOD LUCK DENISE!!!! (DFen911) - vannin - 08-21-2006

FANtastic Denise. I wish you all the best in the world. Go get 'em girl. I wish I was going with you.