Cuisine at home Forums
Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! (/showthread.php?tid=22064)

Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - bjcotton - 09-15-2006

When I was with "the other" website, it wasn't unusual for me to receive 20-40 emails a day. Now I've even experienced a day with 0 emails. Used to talk with Jean's daughter Tracy everyday, now I can hardly get ahold of her. Has Oregon seceded from the US? Have all my old friends been stricken dumb?

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - Half_Baked - 09-15-2006

Awwww, my precious. I think with the change of seasons, everyone is caught up in something different. Also since the heat has lifted perhaps friends are doing more outdoor activities instead of enjoying the AC while on the computer.

Don't feel lonely. You're the most popular guy I know.

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - Bizymomma - 09-15-2006

I'm home alone tonight!!!

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - Bizymomma - 09-15-2006

I haven't been active in the forum the last few days. Dr. gave me hell about gaining 10 lbs. this past year. Been trying to eat really good....ei: grilled meat, salad.... I did fix the "new dish" tonight tho... Some days the board is really quiet.... esp. the new C@H...

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - cjs - 09-16-2006

Aw, BillyJ, I can only speak from here, and let me tell you, retirement, even semi-retirement ain't for sissys!! Where the heck does the time go?

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - Lorraine - 09-16-2006

Billy, I know what you mean. I think Oakville has succeeded from Canada. Maybe we can team up and start our own country. I nominate myself Queen, or at least Princess.

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - bjcotton - 09-16-2006

I'll second that, I get to be the play around guy that the empire supports

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - Roxanne 21 - 09-16-2006

Is that the "JOKER"?????? One of a kind, I'm sure!!!

I would love to be the "servant girl" (reConfusederf). The scullery maid must have a very interesting status---especially "messing" aorund with the royalty!!!

Forgive me if I have offended anyone!! Not too PC but----

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - vannin - 09-16-2006

Poor Billy, a bit of a change of pace isn't it. Never mind, when you escape your winter there for our (much milder) summer we shall fill our days with boiling mud pools and waterfalls, food and picnics, even if it is only on the front lawn. I shall show you how to make a dumb-bell for fairies and elves out of daisys, and other essentual matters.

Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! - vannin - 09-16-2006

LOL Roxanne, I don't think you offend anyone if you tried hard, me on the other hand......