Cuisine at home Forums
Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? (/showthread.php?tid=23534)

Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - cjs - 10-17-2006

Billy, was it you?? Anyway, take a gander of this little goodie!!

http://www.cuisipro.com/MAIN.HTM

Well, heck, it won't go right to the page, but click on search and look for "baster" - it is really something. High tech in the old kitchen.

Re: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - Half_Baked - 10-17-2006

What a neat site, Jean. I love the roast/turkey rack.

Re: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - cjs - 10-17-2006

Aren't there some fun things that we just can't live/cook without?????

(wait till Billy sees that site...)

Re: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - esgunn - 10-17-2006

What a fun site, and who knew you needed a showerhead baster! I love the snap cookie cutters!

When the into came on with the music, my kids were near me and said "dance mommy!" We all got something out of that site! Thanks for sharing.

Re: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - bjcotton - 10-17-2006

You just had to do that didn't you Jean? Well, I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything until after my NZ trip. All my $ is being saved for that...and presents to bring home.. and import taxes

Re: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - Roxanne 21 - 10-17-2006

ME, ME, ME!!!! Hand up!!! I was looking for a new baster because mine went caput---no suction anymore.

YOU WILL NOT BELIVE THIS!!!! DH and I went browsing last week (hello, everybody, we almost NEVER do that!! There must be a mission for us--) and stumbled into this kitchen gadget shop near at new waterfront development--these are going up like super-crazy here!!!. Guess what we found and BOUGHT---YUP!!! One of those cuisinpro basters---it is really neat, and looks like it may be just the ticket for the item I was looking for. The glass ones are long gone---sorry, Jean. There was another one there, silicone, that I saw in the Chef's catalogue (Billy's suggestion) and I bought that one too. I was going to order these in the very near future to have my daughter bring along when she visits in November--I couldn't believe our lucky find!!!! NOW--if I could only find some great knives I would be the happiest camper on the planet!!!

Re: Who Was Looking For a Baster??? - cjs - 10-17-2006

That's amazing - I rec'd this site info in a newsletter and it looked interesting. Now, I remember it was you Roxanne, who was looking. Now, you'll be inundated, eh??

Sorry, Billy, but have lots of fun with it -