Cuisine at home Forums
Hee Hee Hee - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Hee Hee Hee (/showthread.php?tid=23749)

Hee Hee Hee - bjcotton - 10-20-2006

I went to the VA (Veterans Association) hospital today for some blood tests. Every one was friendly, laughing, calling the patients sweet names and just generally in a good mood. I sat down and this young lady came over and said, "Hi Billykins, how are you today sweetie?" I said I was fine and she proceeded to wrap that rubber thingy around my arm prior to taking blood. I looked at my arm and said, "Oh no, I'm getting old, look at those wrinkles in my skin!" She asked how old I was and I told her that in about 45 days I'd be 60. She stepped back and looked at me and said, "For a 60 year old man honey, you hot!" I about died laughing, made my day!

Re: Hee Hee Hee - DFen911 - 10-20-2006

You're the Sexy Chef

By the way got your jokes...Oh my lord I needed that chuckle! Especially today. Thank you!

Re: Hee Hee Hee - Bizymomma - 10-20-2006

You sexy, sexy man!

Re: Hee Hee Hee - vannin - 10-20-2006

LOL Billy, I like that. You will be here for your birthday, I was 60 in April, Shane is 62, and Carol 65. We are all the same age. Would you rather have a picnic at the Hunua Falls, or a knees up here?

Re: Hee Hee Hee - pjcooks - 10-20-2006

I had no idea you were almost 60! I thought you were around my age. You must have good genes!

Good for you!!

PJ

Re: Hee Hee Hee - Lorraine - 10-20-2006

Ya know Billy, one of these days....

Re: Hee Hee Hee - bjcotton - 10-20-2006

Yeah PJ, I think my jeans are Dockers

Re: Hee Hee Hee - cjs - 10-21-2006

"You must have good genes!"

you mean to have lasted this long????

Re: Hee Hee Hee - Half_Baked - 10-21-2006

*If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
come on sugar let me know.