Cuisine at home Forums
I Opened A Blog Today - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I Opened A Blog Today (/showthread.php?tid=25189)

I Opened A Blog Today - bjcotton - 11-16-2006

Ok, I opened my blog today. The shortcut is right below my signature on my posts. Really don't have anything to say yet, but figured I'd better get it started.

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - Roxanne 21 - 11-17-2006

What a great idea, Billy. This will also be fun to read--your adventure will be interesting, to say the least. Thanks for sharing.

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - cjs - 11-17-2006

What a good idea, Billy!

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - dollop - 11-17-2006

How cool! I'll check it out.

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - bjcotton - 11-17-2006

I have a small tape recorder that I'll take with me so I can keep the ideas and impressions fresh for transcription. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings, but I'm not so very good at doing that I think.

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - Mare749 - 11-17-2006

I think you do it real well, Billy. And what a great idea to start a blog. Many of us who have not traveled around the world yet will get to enjoy your adventures. Sure hope you have a digital camera so you can post a few pictures as you go!

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - Lorraine - 11-17-2006

Mare, Billy + digital camera = danger!!!!!! LOL

Great idea, Billy, and we can post replies to it!!!!!

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - cjs - 11-17-2006

" I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings,"

hmmmmmm, I am looking forward to your thots and feelings on foods, recipes, wines.......

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - DFen911 - 11-17-2006

Billy this is great! Believe me, once you start things just start rolling You'll find you have a lot more to share than you think you do.

If you want to upload pictures Picasa is a great program to use and it will upload them to your blog for you. It's by Google so go to their site and download it.

Making a favorite now

Re: I Opened A Blog Today - VegasDramaQueen - 11-17-2006

Billy, I commented to your blog but for some reason it won't let me post it. I have an account with Google and received verification that my account is now active, but when I try to submit the comment I get a "name and password don't match" notice. I just can't seem to get in. Anyone else having this problem?