Cuisine at home Forums
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! (/showthread.php?tid=25545)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - Roxanne 21 - 11-22-2006

Just thought I would send my best to all of my new friends out there!!! I most likely will not be able to check in tomorrow----but don't want to miss this special time!!

Have a happy one, everyone and I am VERY thankful to all of you---soooo very special in my life!!!

Hugs,

Roxanne

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - Calliope - 11-22-2006

Same from me to everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and/or friends. This is my favorite holiday, justs family, food, friends and some football! No gifts, costumes, egg baskets etc... Enjoy!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - DFen911 - 11-22-2006

Eat, Drink and Be Merry!!

Enjoy your family and/or friends and there is NO calorie counting tomorrow.

If you're on the road please drive safe. I'll be on the road here shortly for class and already the traffic is a nightmare. So be careful folks.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - Bizymomma - 11-22-2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Love to you all and a big THANK YOU for being true friends!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - cjs - 11-22-2006

What everyone else said - doubled up and sent right back at 'cha all!!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - Mare749 - 11-22-2006

Happy Thanksgiving to the nicest group of people from all over the world. Thank you for sharing your ideas, recipes and food tips. I learn so much from all of you.

I have only been on this forum a short time, but I have to tell all of you that there is something really special about this one that is different from others.

I am especially thankful to Jean for telling me to join in, and hope that I can be helpful to someone else, too.

Maryann

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - cjs - 11-23-2006

You already have been, my dear!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - dollop - 11-23-2006

Happy Thanksgiving, to all of you!

May your homes be filled with good company, good food, and good cheer!

I have to agree...this is a special group made up of fantastic Foodies!!

Hugs to all!

dollop

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - Lorraine - 11-23-2006

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! - coco hernandez - 11-23-2006

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I know that I don't post that often but I would like to be considered one of your online friends too. Even if I only have five minutes to spend on the computer, I check out our ( can I say "our") forum everyday. Please enjoy your family and close friends on this special day. I am sure all of you will prepare a special feist!