Cuisine at home Forums
I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce (/showthread.php?tid=26415)

I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Mare749 - 12-12-2006

I'm bringing a can of my cousin's maple syrup. Blueberry maple sauce!!!

From Chef Michael Smith, Chef At Home

4 cups of frozen blueberries
1 cup of maple syrup
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 tsp each of ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom

Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Continue until reduced by half.

--------------------
Christmas is coming, the pheasant is getting fat!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait to try this Lorraine! Thanks for posting.

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Roxanne 21 - 12-13-2006

BUT I bumped that up for you---in healthy eating---

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Mare749 - 12-13-2006

Oh my gosh, Roxanne, I'm sorry! You did say you were going to look for it and bump it up. I'm afraid I didn't realize that you had and when I stumbled on it in Lorraine's post, (thought it was accidental) posted my message to save you the bother. Yes, sometimes I do actually confuse myself!

Maryann

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Roxanne 21 - 12-13-2006

I was just tweaking you, Maryann---no problem at all!!! It is difficult at times for us to know when someone is kidding around or totally serious---I don't notice any nastiness or ill will here soooo please forgive me if I gave you the wrong impression----I will go to the corner now and stand at attention for as long as you wish!!

I think we call that CRS here---now you are totally a member of this family---

BTW---you worked out how to post the recipe solo---without the entire thread---I tried but I'm not computer savvy---will work on it though----

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Mare749 - 12-13-2006

No! No! No! Please come out of that corner right now, go get a glass of your favorite wine, and join me in a toast to the Fraternal Order of CRS! Now that I've been invited to become an official member, please allow me to say what an honor it is! xoxoxoxo

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Lorraine - 12-13-2006

"Fraternal Order of CSR"

Billy, Jean and I will be fighting for title of President!!! LOL I'm sure one of them will win!!

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Roxanne 21 - 12-14-2006

OKAY---I did my duty and came out---however the wine was replaced with a VERY LARGE scotch and water!!!

I will nominate Lorraine for secretary!!! Maryann for treasurer, Jean for Pres and Billy for Vice Pres!!! Whadayathink??? OHHHH---and Tammy should be recording secretary!!!!

I wonder how many of us WOULD NOT BE members of the Fraternal Order----that's why this forum is soooo much fun!!!!

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - cjs - 12-14-2006

I can't remember what CRS is....

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Roxanne 21 - 12-14-2006

It fades in and out....in and out....in and out---

Lordy---I'm losing it, BIG TIME!!!

Re: I found Lorraine's recipe for bb/maple sauce - Lorraine - 12-14-2006

If Billy can remember to sign in, he'll tell us what it is.