Cuisine at home Forums
Paula's Party - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Paula's Party (/showthread.php?tid=29080)

Paula's Party - bjcotton - 02-17-2007

Did anyone watch that show last night? I think I copied 4 of the recipes, especially the bread pudding using Krispy Kreme donuts served with a Butter Rum sauce....I gained several pounds just watching it. There was a Pear Crisp with Eggnog Pudding, Ham and cheese fried chicken breasts, and beef bourbongion.

Re: Paula's Party - cjs - 02-17-2007

this sounds good!! " Ham and cheese fried chicken breasts"

Re: Paula's Party - Half_Baked - 02-17-2007

Krispy Kreme donuts served with a Butter Rum sauce

I might as well put this in a syringe and shoot it right into my arteries. Sure sounds good and I do have it in my MC.

I watched one of the party shows but it seemed too 'busy' for me to enjoy.

Re: Paula's Party - Mare749 - 02-17-2007

I love watching Paula cook, although not so much on Paula's Party. Too much fooling around for my taste, but I do like her other show. She sure uses an awful lot of butter in her cooking though, more than we're used to eating anyway.

Maryann

Re: Paula's Party - bjcotton - 02-17-2007

I agree Maryann, it was the first one I've seen. I agree with her "make a recipe as written the first time, then make it your own." Of course I just can't seem to make recipes, other than cakes, as the recipe was written at all

Re: Paula's Party - Mare749 - 02-17-2007

You must taste as you go, Billy. That's how I cook. Most recipes are a guideline for me. For our dinner parties, however, I do follow the recipe so that I can give an honest review.

Maryann

Re: Paula's Party - bjcotton - 02-17-2007

I think I taste with my mind since I never taste a dish until it is finished.