Cuisine at home Forums
Get your own new kitchen... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Get your own new kitchen... (/showthread.php?tid=29546)

Get your own new kitchen... - Ron - 03-02-2007

Foodnetwork.com is running a Dine In - Dine Out Sweepstakes this month. Lots of prizes, but the biggie is $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. Good Luck!

Re: Get your own new kitchen... - Half_Baked - 03-02-2007

I entered as soon as I got the email and will continue to do so until it ends, April 2. April 2 is my granddaughter's birthday so I think it's an omen.

Re: Get your own new kitchen... - Ron - 03-02-2007

Quote:

I entered as soon as I got the email and will continue to do so until it ends, April 2. April 2 is my granddaughter's birthday so I think it's an omen.

That's a r-e-a-l stretch - I'll send you photos of the remodel when I'm done.

roflmao - I need it more than you. This kitchen has cabinets that must have been homemade (we bought the house as a rental but had to move in it when we lost our business). The floor is trashed, stained and has cigarette burns in it and looks like it's yellow but it's supposed to be white.

I don't want to hear anyone else's sob story....I'm Queen for a Day.

Yeah, I can't complain. House was built four years ago, and the kitchen is nice. Would like a bit more storage, but get by. People said to get an electric stove because we are on propane out here. I'd rather have gas, but I'm getting used to the the smooth top ceramic.

soooo.....if you win, you'll give me the prize?

Quote:

soooo.....if you win, you'll give me the prize?

I didn't read the rules closely, but it sounds like they just give you the $. If that's the case, I've got a lot of things to do with it.

*grumble grumble*

I was hoping you didn't read that far....