Cuisine at home Forums
A Hit Below The Belt - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: A Hit Below The Belt (/showthread.php?tid=31228)

A Hit Below The Belt - bjcotton - 04-16-2007

I just received a call from my lil sis, Marilee. Although Fredia was doing well this morning, they had just given her antibiotics, platelets and whole blood in an IV, the Doctor said she has no platelets left [these are what make your blood clot] and she has no white cells to fight infection. They are presently giving her massive doses of IV antibiotics. The Doctors only give her a 50/50 chance of surviving. I will return to Portland in the morning and you may not hear from me for a while.

I love you,

Billy

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - esgunn - 04-16-2007

Billy, My prayers will contiue to be with you, Fredia, and your family. Please try to stay strong and know that we are thinking and praying for you.

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - vannin - 04-16-2007

My dear Billy, hang in there soul, our Fredia has come back from the edge before. She can do it again. And she will.

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - foodfiend - 04-16-2007

(((Billy)))
She was doing so well, from your earlier post. My prayers are with you all.

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - SDRecipeGirl - 04-16-2007

Oh dear, oh dear... Sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - farnfam - 04-16-2007

Oh Billy, so very sorry to hear that news. We'll be praying for Fredia and for you to dear Billyj.

Cis

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - Mare749 - 04-17-2007

What a terrible setback this is for Fredia. My thoughts and prayers are with her and with you. Take good care, we will all be here when you come back.

Maryann

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - Roxanne 21 - 04-17-2007

Oh Billy---all the best of the best to Fredia, you and your family. Constant thoughts coming your way---

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - Half_Baked - 04-17-2007

Billy, I am so sorry. Everytime you go visit, she seems to get better so I'm praying for that to happen again.

Re: A Hit Below The Belt - cjs - 04-17-2007

darn.