Cuisine at home Forums
Oneida flatware on sale... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Oneida flatware on sale... (/showthread.php?tid=31536)

Oneida flatware on sale... - Ron - 04-25-2007

The Amazon Deal of the Day is Oneida Flatware 75% off ($30-$60 under regular discount prices). Might be something to buy and stockpile for June weddings. I post sale items only if cooking/food related - are you folks interested in these posts? If not, I won't make them.

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - Roxanne 21 - 04-25-2007

ABSOLUTELY interested---it's wonderful for me to see what you guys have available---and I can go into my whining mode

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - Mare749 - 04-25-2007

Yes, absolutely! And what a terrific idea. I remember my husband's aunt gave us a nice set of flatware for our wedding shower and it was definately appreciated. 30 years later, it's our "extra" set when we have a party, and still in good shape.

I appreciate hearing about good sales for all things cooking related. That's how I purchase things for my daughters, too. So please, keep posting these good sales!

Maryann

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - TwilightKitten - 04-25-2007

Oh, I am absolutely interested, and I greatly appreciate it! I'm a huge fan of Amazon too but don't keep up on the sales, so it's nice that you keep us informed. Thank you!

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - bjcotton - 04-25-2007

Uh yep! I have service for 8 and the 800 lb gorilla can go through that in one day

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - Ron - 04-25-2007

Since local shopping is limited, I order a lot online with the result that I get numerous sale notification emails. If something looks like it might have some appeal for the group here, I'll go ahead and post it.
Edited to add: I get Amazon every day, but also Cooking.com, ChefsCatalog and a raft of others on a less regular basis. I only post if something looks like a particularly good deal to me.

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - Roxanne 21 - 04-25-2007

YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - cjs - 04-25-2007

hell, yes!!! (and these kind of tasks will keep you off the streeets...)

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - Half_Baked - 04-25-2007

Keep posting - we love it!

Re: Oneida flatware on sale... - Ron - 04-25-2007

Quote:

hell, yes!!! (and these kind of tasks will keep you off the streeets...)

Wow, I've been upgraded from the alleys to the streets! Gosh, it's bright out here!