Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Birthday, Jean!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Birthday, Jean!! (/showthread.php?tid=33429)

Happy Birthday, Jean!! - pjcooks - 05-28-2007

Happy, happy, happy! What fascinating culinary experience awaits you on this special day? I hope your weather is as nice as ours is at the moment, and you get some very special presents! (And great cake) I made C@H's Banana Split Trifle yesterday, will enjoy mine in your honor today! (Issue #57. June 2006, p.48)

Have a fabulous day!

Patti-Jo

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - madmax - 05-28-2007

Happy Happy Birthday Mom, hope you also have a great day with a perfect steak ....and again thank you so much for allways being there and being my "mom".

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - Half_Baked - 05-28-2007

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Jeeeean
Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day!

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - cjs - 05-28-2007

(I don't know the protocol on these birthday things - whether I'm supposed to stay away and respond at the end or be a part of the conversation...well, you all know me too well )

thank you for the good wishes! It will be a fun day - almost finished with the front yard project...but as for the food, oh yeah, it's my day and my favorites!!

First tho, I made the Indian-Style Stuffed Chix Breasts for the Triple Birthday Dinner Review and all I'll say until next Monday is.....YOU'D BETTER GIVE THIS ONE A TRY. (I'm nothing if not subtle... )

For brunch - a neighbor gave us a beautiful bag of little catfish - Catfish Tacos!!! (but I may make up a little batch of Vicci's caper sauce just to try....also)

Dinner is the same every year!! A huge T-Bone grilled rare (with just butter, salt & Pepper) and a huge platter of fruit!! My birthday always seems to usher in great fruit, finally!!!

And for dessert, the Rice Krispie Ice Cream Cake!

I'll think of ya'all today also - fellow Geminis!!

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - Ron - 05-28-2007

{melodiously}...and m-a-n-y more!

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - bjcotton - 05-28-2007

Knowing it was to be your birthday today Jean, I went to Costco and bought myself some presents in your honor I bought me a countertop convection oven/toaster/roaster, and a new mandoline. Don't you feel honored? My best to you on this special day Jean! I love you Sweetie.

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - esgunn - 05-28-2007

Happy Birthday Jean. I hope you have a wonderful day. I hope the sun is out in the banana belt! It should be here tomorrow! I HOPE! Have a glorious day.

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - SDRecipeGirl - 05-28-2007

Have a terrific day filled with YUMMY food!!

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - Harborwitch - 05-28-2007

Happy birthday Jean! Wish we were there to celebrate with you, Bob says Happy birthday too. I'd share my lovely apricots that we got at the farmer's market yesterday - the first ones I've had since my Grandmother's tree that actually spilled juice down your chin!

Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! - Mare749 - 05-28-2007

Have a really great day, Jean, and celebrate like crazy! Hope you get lots of fun presents. Sounds like Billy had a great time shopping in your honor!

Happy, Happy Birthday Jean!!!

Maryann