Cuisine at home Forums
Marilee's Bengal Cat - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Marilee's Bengal Cat (/showthread.php?tid=33641)

Marilee's Bengal Cat - bjcotton - 05-30-2007

I remember some of you asking for a picture of Marilee's Bengal Cat, Raja. Here is a picture of him. To show how spoiled he is, that bed he's laying in is pressure sensitive and when he gets in it becomes a warmer:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/bjcotton/Raja%20The%20Cat/

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - Harborwitch - 05-30-2007

He's a beauty! I'll bet he knows he's spoiled rotten too.

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - bjcotton - 05-30-2007

Oh yeah, that stand he's sitting on top of...there were some small glass balls on the second shelf and he just diberately pushed them off onto the floor.

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - foodfiend - 05-30-2007

Quote:

Oh yeah, that stand he's sitting on top of...there were some small glass balls on the second shelf and he just diberately pushed them off onto the floor.

Of course-- everyone knows that cats don't like sharing their space unless its with something warm and soft! What a cutie Raja is. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - vannin - 05-30-2007

I tort I tor a puddy tat..... Wow, 22 carat cat...

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - DFen911 - 05-30-2007

That is one beautiful cat! And he's a cat...he's suppose to be spoiled.

I love that you shared those pictures.

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - bjcotton - 05-30-2007

I enjoy sharing my life with y'all and hearing/seeing about yours too!

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - Half_Baked - 05-31-2007

Such a gorgeous cat! Raja definately will run the house and I'm sure he appreciates having a servant as efficient as you + you being a great cook!

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - bjcotton - 05-31-2007

It's virtually impossible to ignore him, his meow is much louder than a siamese. You can hear him through a closed outside door quite clearly

Re: Marilee's Bengal Cat - pjcooks - 05-31-2007

Raja is a beautiful cat. I love cats, they're so independant and haughty, like I'd like to be...

I miss all my old cats even now. Always used to think I'd like to come back as a cat in my next life, except I'd probably be some alley cat instead of a pampered cat like mine, or Raja. Then again, I'd have to get over that litter box thing

PJ