Cuisine at home Forums
Surfas II... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Surfas II... (/showthread.php?tid=33757)

Surfas II... - Ron - 06-02-2007

As you recall, I emailed them with a qustion last Friday afternoon and they got back to me in less than an hour. I placed the order and they notified me an hour or so later that UPS had been called for pickup. Even though it was a three day weekend. and I paid for slow shipping, I received the order Thursday morning. The sheet pans and the racks are excellent commercial quality. I've already tried them and am well pleased.

Re: Surfas II... - cjs - 06-02-2007

well, batting .500 ain't bad.

Re: Surfas II... - Mare749 - 06-02-2007

Sounds great, Ron. I'll check them out. Glad you got what you were looking for also.

Maryann

Re: Surfas II... - Ron - 06-02-2007

I had sheet dark sheet pans for some time and was getting tired of adjusting temperatures. Even when I remembered to make the adjustment, biscuit bottoms were still getting browned more than I wanted. A few months back I ordered some sheet pans from Amazon that had a lighter shade of grey in the photo. Biscuits came out too dark again. When washing the pan, guess what I noticed? The top was light grey, but the bottom was dark grey (practically black), so I hadn't really improved my situation. Grrrrr. The new pans are a thick commercial aluminum and the biscuits are coming out like I want.