Cuisine at home Forums
Another Town...Another Lunch - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Another Town...Another Lunch (/showthread.php?tid=35927)

Another Town...Another Lunch - cjs - 07-22-2007

Had a wonderful lunch at a little bistro in Cambria yesterday.

Roy had a Chicken Club Sandwich ( ) - he's just not real adventurous when he orders for himself... Chipolte aioli, applewood smoked bacon, roasted Anaheim, avocado & tom. It was tasty.

I had two 'starters' that were wonderful - each of them!
Singapore Chicken Sate, cucumber salad (wonderful), house peanut sauce
and
Panko Crusted Tuna Roll, pickled daikon & ginger, and wasabi.

I didn't think the Tuna roll would hold over as well, so I concentrated on it and ate every crumb and brot most of my sate home for breakfast this a.m.

Dessert? Of course - Belgium dark chocolate mousse...oh boy, was that a decadent chocolate!!

Now we're on the way to Ft. Bragg where we probably won't even have electricity, so we'll be 'roughing' it.........in our king size bed, right!

Re: Another Town...Another Lunch - Harborwitch - 07-22-2007

Are you staying at the State Park up there???

When I left Fort Bragg the house we lived in had electricity - of course we had pull string lights!

Lunch sounds good! I'd have nailed the tuna roll too! That sounds really good.

If you get a chance to hunt for a really good place for dinner try 955 Ukiah Street. (They have a lovely website) the food is amazing. It's also owned by the brother and Sister in law of an old friend of mine from when we lived up there.

Re: Another Town...Another Lunch - cjs - 07-22-2007

Yes, we're staying at the State park - so will probably not have computer usage.....

I'll make note of the restaurant, don't know if we'll even get out of camping clothes while we're there.

Re: Another Town...Another Lunch - Harborwitch - 07-22-2007

I don't blame you for not getting out of camping clothes. I'd love to be there!