Cuisine at home Forums
Alyssa update - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Alyssa update (/showthread.php?tid=36197)

Alyssa update - Mare749 - 07-29-2007

Hi everyone,
Well, it's been an exciting week around here. Alyssa is running around with more energy than she had before her surgery, in fact, you would never know she had surgery only 2 weeks ago. The big news is that after 2 years of being attached to an oxygen tank, she is now off of it and can run and play without 50 feet of tubing behind her! This is HUGE because we all thought it could be another 6 to 12 months before her lungs would be strong enough.

[Image: nooxygen004.jpg]

Just wanted to share our happy news with all of you!

Maryann

Re: Alyssa update - bjcotton - 07-29-2007

That is absolutely super, Maryann! It does the heart good to see things like that happen. Makes you believe in miracles again.

Re: Alyssa update - pjcooks - 07-29-2007

What a beautiful little girl! This is such wonderful news. Only 2 weeks and doing so well, you've all been blessed!

PJ

Re: Alyssa update - Roxanne 21 - 07-29-2007

Words cannot express how beautiful this child is!!!

What a wonderful recovery---there's no keeping a two year old down---AMAZING!! You all deserve a bouquet of congratulations and best wishes!!!

Re: Alyssa update - TwilightKitten - 07-29-2007

That is wonderful news! She looks like she's doing great...God, she's adorable.

Re: Alyssa update - lxxf - 07-29-2007

Great news! Grandchildren are great. We have one who'll be 3 in October and she's a source of great wonderment and joy.

Re: Alyssa update - Harborwitch - 07-29-2007

Maryann, she is an absolute adorable angel - I am so glad that she is doing so well. Hugs to all!!!

Re: Alyssa update - vannin - 07-29-2007

What a wonderous wee girl, such enchantment, such relief. I am so happy for you and your family Maryann.

Re: Alyssa update - MUSICMAKER - 07-30-2007

Oh, Maryann, she really looks so much better! It truly is amazing how much strength these little ones have! We (adults) truly can learn from them, can't we! Here's to even better days!!!

Re: Alyssa update - cjs - 07-30-2007

Maryann, oh my, what everyone else said plus my love to ya'all!