Cuisine at home Forums
Would someone kindly post the recipe - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Would someone kindly post the recipe (/showthread.php?tid=36476)

Would someone kindly post the recipe - MUSICMAKER - 08-04-2007

for the BLT pasta salad? Looked for it on the threads and the 4 page post of pasta salads but nobody posted it! Cannot find my Issue 63 and think it is one that I never got. Thanks all!

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe - esgunn - 08-04-2007

I just bumped the thread that had the recipe in it - Thanks to Billy! I bumped the whole thread instead of posting the recipe - thought you might like the discussion that went with it. There were a couple other reviews of it on seperate posts - all good. I just searched Bacon and pasta and newer than 2 months - found it!

Oh - and it is a warm pasta dish - not a salad.

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe - cjs - 08-04-2007

Shoot! I just found a way to make my scanner work.....the last few issues of C@H recipes have not been entered into the archive yet. Oh well, I'm ready now for any requests for those issues.

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe - bjcotton - 08-04-2007

That Billy's a pretty nice fellow huh?

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe - Roxanne 21 - 08-05-2007

YUPPP!!!!

MEATLOAF?????

I was going to ask for this recipe a while ago--now--where did you bump it to?? I don't see it anywhere---Sad

EDITED!!! I FOUND IT---thanks Billy---sure does look good and on my list. Mom received my missing issues today so I should have them in hand in about six weeks---

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe - pjcooks - 08-05-2007

Quote:

Mom received my missing issues today so I should have them in hand in about six weeks---Smile

My goodness, Roxanne, you're an exercise in patience!! It's a reminder that we're very fortunate in this country to have what we do, and so quickly. You must have a very rich life, indeed, to have had the opportunity to come back to the USA and decided instead to remain.

I'm happy to help w/posting recipes whenever I can!

PJ

Re: Would someone kindly post the recipe - Roxanne 21 - 08-06-2007

You must have a very rich life, indeed, to have had the opportunity to come back to the USA and decided instead to remain.

YES INDEED we do have a very rich life BUT we remain only because we can't SELL OUR HOME!!!