Cuisine at home Forums
Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce (/showthread.php?tid=38160)

Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - DFen911 - 08-31-2007

Issue # 65

Fantastic!!

This was such an easy dish to make. The only thing I would change, and it's based on taste, is we tripled the cheese. So instead of 1/3 cup we ended up using almost a full cup.

Very very tasty dish.

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - Old Bay - 08-31-2007

This is one I'm definately trying--thanks for the review!!

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - Mare749 - 08-31-2007

That one's on my list for a cooler weather day. Thanks for the review.

Maryann

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - cjs - 08-31-2007

Nice going Denise - Roy was reading over my shoulder....the Gorgonzola King of P.A. So, it's dinner tomorrow nite - hmmmm, 18 hour bread sounds like it would be good with this also.

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - luvnit - 08-31-2007

I love gorgonzola and this one caught my eye too. It sounds fabulous. I have a wonderful recipe I make in the fall. It's called Rigatoni with Sirloin and Gorgonzola sauce. One of our favs.

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - cjs - 09-01-2007

Recipe Alert!!! She has 17 posts!! Has no one told Laura, it's extremely unfair to mention a great sounding (yes, Billy, it spoke to me again )dish without posting the recipe?????

"Rigatoni with Sirloin and Gorgonzola sauce"

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - Mare749 - 09-01-2007

It really does sound good, Laura. Please post it when you get a chance.

Maryann

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - carolekv - 09-04-2007

Question - I'm making this tonight, but need to have some protein for hubby. Any ideas of what I could throw in, or should I not try and just add on some chicken on the side? Also, what if you don't really want to buy a bottle of Marsala (I don't like it) - any substitution suggestions? Thanks!!

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - pjcooks - 09-04-2007

[blockquote]Quote:

Recipe Alert!!! She has 17 posts!! Has no one told Laura, it's extremely unfair to mention a great sounding (yes, Billy, it spoke to me again )dish without posting the recipe?????

Even after a thousand posts either you or Billy got after me for doing the same!! Sometimes the brain that thinks and the fingers that type aren't always in sync, I guess! Sooo, the recipe will be forthcoming, I hope

PJ

Re: Review - Pasta with Tomato-Gorgonzola Sauce - Emmasmum - 09-04-2007

Is this really strong? I love Gorgonzola but husband not a fan.