Cuisine at home Forums
I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I (/showthread.php?tid=39538)

I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I - mjkcooking - 09-21-2007

are not compatible!!!!!!

I have tried for days to export a recipe on to this forum from M. C.
and obviously can't understand the concept.
Could any of you explain - how to do this ?

otherwise we have a bridge not far from here this compter is going over.
thanks
marye !!!!

Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I - cjs - 09-22-2007

If I understand what you're trying to do Marye, you want to post a recipe here from your MasterCook?

I pull up the recipe, go to 'edit' and click on 'copy recipe' (sometimes I mistakenly click on 'copy' and that does not work!) - then just come to here and click on 'paste' in the msg. writing box.

Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I - Mare749 - 09-22-2007

Marye, I do the same as Jean, it's quick and easy. If you are trying to use the export feature on MC, a lot of us are not able to use it either. Years ago, on an older version of MC, probably version 4, I was able to use it for emailing recipes and it sent them just fine.

Since updating both MC and computers a few times, I've never been able to get it working right since. Seems to be a glitch in the program. My brother thought he had it figured out, but when he tried to send me a recipe, it was all broken up. So, when sending recipes through email, I just use the edit/copy method.

Maryann

Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I - esgunn - 09-22-2007

The things you learn! That will be easier than the way I do it. I email the recipe to myself and then copy it from the email! I thought I was pretty smart figuring out how to do it! And there was an even easier way!

Re: I just hate to admit this - but my computer and I - pjcooks - 09-22-2007

Quote:

I email the recipe to myself and then copy it from the email!

Me, too

PJ