Cuisine at home Forums
Blonds Really Are......... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Blonds Really Are......... (/showthread.php?tid=39653)

Blonds Really Are......... - bjcotton - 09-24-2007

Here's one for you:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

"What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "Its square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.
"Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - luvnit - 09-25-2007

Blonde Guys

There were three dumb blonde guys stranded on an island who found an old pot and started rubbing at it, when suddenly out popped a genie. The genie told them that he only could grant 3 wishes so they would each get one.

The first guy asked the genie to make him smarter so he got turned into a red-head.

The second guy wanted to be even smarter than the first, so the genie turned him into a brunette.

Then the last guy wished to be even smarter than both his friends...

...so the genie turned him into a woman.

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - Roxanne 21 - 09-25-2007

Love it!!!!!

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - HomeCulinarian - 09-25-2007

Sent this joke to my blonde daughter. She'll think it's funny.

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - bjcotton - 09-25-2007

I got it from my blond niece. She always flips her long blond hair when she makes a mistake and says, "Well, I am blond ya know!"

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - pjcooks - 09-25-2007

Tee Hee, Billy, it's a good thing I learned very early in life that blonde jokes were going to be a fact of life for me, so I can laugh with the rest of you

As a reminder

[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]

I'm the middle one.

[Image: DSCN0324.jpg]

I'm the one with the blonde hair

Cute mini pug, isn't he, son #1's dog.

Love the blonde guy joke!

PJ

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - bjcotton - 09-25-2007

Love the pictures PJ. One of my nieces has pugs, Buddy hates the little buggers. I have him trimmed except for his head and tail..the tail has long (about 4") hair and the pugs think it's a toy. Buddy is getting to be like me, a crabby old goat!

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - Mare749 - 09-25-2007

Great pictures, PJ! Thanks for sharing! It's so nice to see what people look like when we're talking with them so frequently. Hope your week is going okay. Tell us all about it when you have time.

Maryann

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - luvnit - 09-26-2007

Awesome pictures!

Re: Blonds Really Are......... - cjs - 09-27-2007

How cute PJ!! All of you!