Cuisine at home Forums
I'm Home..... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I'm Home..... (/showthread.php?tid=40592)

I'm Home..... - bjcotton - 10-15-2007

Just got home about 15 minutes ago and figured out my gas mileage. I got 31.99 miles per gallon. It took about 8 hours including a stop at the San Francisco Market and a stop at the Olive Pit in Corning. Bought 3 more cleavers as presents and nothing at the Olive Pit.

Re: I'm Home..... - Harborwitch - 10-15-2007

It's too darn quiet around here - you need to come back again soon! We still have the Mexican grocery store and the African/Caribbean store and the Farmers' Market! Oh, and a whole lot of food to play with!

Re: I'm Home..... - cjs - 10-16-2007

It's nice to go and it's always nice to get home too! Glad it was a safe trip, Billy.

Re: I'm Home..... - Roxanne 21 - 10-16-2007

Welcome back, Billy! Sounds as though you had a great time!!! What a fantastic drive that must have been---that gas mileage is awesome!!! Better than my Rav4----

Re: I'm Home..... - pjcooks - 10-16-2007

Glad you made it home in one piece, Billy, and that you all had a fabulous time!! Oh, to have foodie friends....reasonably close by, that is

PJ

Re: I'm Home..... - Mare749 - 10-16-2007

I was thinking the same thing, PJ. Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a little bit closer and could visit?

Oh well, glad you got to do it, Billy. Welcome home!

Re: I'm Home..... - pjcooks - 10-16-2007

Quote:

Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a little bit closer and could visit?

Sure would be nice, Maryanne!!

PJ

Re: I'm Home..... - Old Bay - 10-16-2007

The Northwest is full of gregarious foodies--I envy you all so--I know one in Olympia you don't--someday we will all get together--in the meantime, enjoy!!
Dungenese, chanterelles,berries, Farmers market, pinot noir, halibut, salmon,,hazelnuts, ----etc

Re: I'm Home..... - cjs - 10-17-2007

"Dungenese, chanterelles,berries, Farmers market, pinot noir, halibut, salmon,,hazelnuts, ----etc"

yup!