Cuisine at home Forums
Soufflé #2 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Soufflé #2 (/showthread.php?tid=40867)

Soufflé #2 - bjcotton - 10-21-2007

This was supposed to be the same recipe I made [with Sharon's help] in Stockton.

The 800 lb gorilla wanted something besides bacon, cheese, and leeks, so I sliced up some fresh mushrooms and added those. After I put it in the oven I noticed the bacon still sitting on top of the stove Was still delicious...even though it took me about an hour to get the oven to the right temp....

[Image: NoBaconSouffle-2.jpg]

Paul ate over half of it at one sitting...

Re: Soufflé #2 - cjs - 10-21-2007

AND we have a SOUFFLE KING!! looks very tasty!

Re: Soufflé #2 - luvnit - 10-21-2007

Ooooh that looks so lovely. Too bad about the bacon, but I am sure it was still delish! Yum-yum!

Re: Soufflé #2 - bjcotton - 10-21-2007

It was yummy Laura, and we just sprinkled the bacon over it. I'll be going to Portland on the 28th cause my lil' sis is having her knee operated on and I'll have to take my soufflé dish with me Maybe make one for the truck farmers too!

Re: Soufflé #2 - pjcooks - 10-21-2007

Good job, Billy, looks like you've found an undiscovered talent!

Looks scrumptious!!

PJ

Re: Soufflé #2 - Harborwitch - 10-21-2007

Darlin' that is absofreakin'lutely beeeeutiful! Congratulations! Sounds absolutely divine - now you get to play with cheeses, and all the other goodies! Practice a lot, we'll be expecting one when you get back down here!

Re: Soufflé #2 - Mare749 - 10-21-2007

"Paul ate over half of it at one sitting..."

I can see why, that looks delicious, Billy! Great job!
I just have to stay home and do some cooking, but the weather has been amazing and I just love autumn. So, I've been out playing a lot and whipping up quick meals when I get home.

Re: Soufflé #2 - Roxanne 21 - 10-22-2007

YAYYYYY, Billy!!!!!

I told ya----I told ya!!! Souffles are fun--you must try one of the dessert ones one of these days---you'll wonder what the heck you've been doing all your life!!!

Re: Soufflé #2 - bjcotton - 10-22-2007

Maryann, it's been beautiful here too, starts off about 44° in the am and maybe gets up to 62° or so, but sunny and gorgeous. I spend a lot of time sitting on the front porch with Buddy.

Re: Soufflé #2 - Harborwitch - 10-23-2007

2 things - I was going through some old recipes I tore out of magazines when we were getting ready to move on the boat and I found a Bon Appetite from 98 (I think) with 6 fab looking souffle's. I'll photocopy them and mail them to you - it'd take me weeks to type them in.

#2: Did your toys get there???? Are you having a ball yet???

Have a good one Sweetie - it was close to 80 today!