Cuisine at home Forums
HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! (/showthread.php?tid=42198)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - MUSICMAKER - 11-07-2007

Happy Birthday to you, HC! ! ! Hope your day is simply fabulous and super-duper extra special! And may you have MANY more ! ! !

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - pjcooks - 11-07-2007

Happy Happy Happy, HC! I hope you have a fabulous day, and that someone else cooks dinner!!

PJ

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - Lorraine - 11-07-2007

Happy Birthday, HC. Hope you have a great day!!!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - labradors - 11-07-2007

Have a wonderful birthday!

Save us some cake.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - HomeCulinarian - 11-07-2007

Hey, thanx! Tradition in our home is that my hubby takes care of dinner on my birthday and mother's day. Tonight we're having chicken cacciatore (his specialty and a recipe from an old Good Housekeeping Cookbook) and [Email]C@H's[/Email] New York Style cheesecake from Issue #9, complete with the raspberry sauce. College boy will come home and join us for dinner, too.

Downside is I have a big presentation at work on Friday and will be preparing/fretting over it today at work.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - cjs - 11-07-2007

Don't sweat it HC, just tell them you had more important happenings this week!!

Have a great day and evening with your family.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - Mare749 - 11-07-2007

Happy Birthday HC! Dinner sounds excellent, relax and enjoy your birthday. Good luck with the presentation tomorrow. Let us know how it went.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - Harborwitch - 11-07-2007

Happy birthday! How wonderful to come home to a fantastic hubby who's making such a fantastic dinner for you. Have a great day!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - farnfam - 11-07-2007

Happy Birthday, Best Wishes for Many More HC
Cis

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- HomeCulinarian ! ! ! - Roxanne 21 - 11-08-2007

I almost missed another one!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HC HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Isn't it special to have your DH cook dinner for you??? Sounds yummy--especially when prepared with the loving touch!!

Don't sweat the presentation--I'm sure you have been prepared wayyyy in advance---that's the Scorpio thang!!! Always ready--

Enjoy your day---and many, many more!!!