Cuisine at home Forums
Have a Good Week! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Have a Good Week! (/showthread.php?tid=42208)

Have a Good Week! - Lorraine - 11-07-2007

I won't get much of a chance to sign on for the next week, so, have a good week, and Happy Cooking!!

Re: Have a Good Week! - cjs - 11-07-2007

We won't say a word until you come back, so you don't miss anything, Lorraine...

Safe trip and a big hug to Gil. Take time out to have a wonderful Birthday, also!!!

Re: Have a Good Week! - Mare749 - 11-07-2007

Hope you have a wonderful birthday week, Lorraine, full of nice surprises and fun. Take good care and have a safe trip.

Maryann

Re: Have a Good Week! - Harborwitch - 11-07-2007

Yes! Have a great week Lorraine - a fantastic birthday, and try to have a lot of fun in that schedule you've got. We'll miss you!

Re: Have a Good Week! - pjcooks - 11-07-2007

Have a safe trip, a happy birthday, (if I don't catch you again before that), and a wonderful time!! (Isn't this your busybusy week?) Remember to take time for yourself!!

PJ

Re: Have a Good Week! - Roxanne 21 - 11-08-2007

Safe journey and have a GREAT BIRTHDAY week----you sure will be busy enough!!!

Be sure to diarize all your fun events!! (or not so fun events). We'll be waiting!!!!!!

Re: Have a Good Week! - bjcotton - 11-08-2007

Let's see, you're 39 this time around? Have a great birthday Lovely Lady.

Re: Have a Good Week! - Lorraine - 11-15-2007

"We won't say a word until you come back "

Well, that didn't work, did it??

It was a great week. Very busy, and not much time to ourselves. But, it's always great spending time in the kitchen to see what he does. And to help out where I can. My hands are looking a bit the worse for wear for working in the dish pit. The countdown begins. Another 6 weeks or so, and I'm there again.

The pastry cook was in the night before I got there, so I never got to see her make any of them. But, her desserts were fabulous. Bananas Foster bread pudding. He brought me home a little container of it one night. I never made it out of the carton, not did I use utensils. Hopefully at Christmas I'll get to watch her in action.....

Re: Have a Good Week! - lxxf - 11-15-2007

Safe travels.

Sally

Re: Have a Good Week! - cjs - 11-16-2007

Bananas Foster bread pudding - my, doesn't that sound good! Welcome back, "We won't say a word until you come back " and we certainly tried....