Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? (/showthread.php?tid=42594)

What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - cjs - 11-13-2007

Still working on the freezer - took out two ham hocks for Split Pea soup. Have some 18 hour bread left from this weekend - and I'm set.

What's everyone else up to - (besides Sharon....she's having the wonderful Portugese Beans )

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - Trixxee - 11-13-2007

We are having tuna melts on sourdough. Getting my son back into the homework swing after no homework last week (parent teacher conferences so the teacher gave herself a break with the homework) and the holiday yesterday should be fun. I need something that I can throw together without a lot of fuss.

Wish me luck today - LOL.

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - cjs - 11-13-2007

"I need something that I can throw together without a lot of fuss."

Check out the dinner suggestion for the next review - your son will love you forever!!!!

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - HomeCulinarian - 11-13-2007

There's a corned beef in the crock pot for hubby & daughter... I'm going out for Mexican with a group of friends.

I'm goin' with HC....

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - farnfam - 11-13-2007

We're meeting some friends at a new Indian place tonight, really looking forward to it
Cis

...and then meeting cis...

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - Harborwitch - 11-13-2007

Actually - I'm making the beans today for tomorrow's dinner. Tonight Jennifer will be home for dinner and I'm doing chicken breasts in a brandy dijon cream sauce with fresh homemade pasta, and a big salad. Bob and I will have the beans tomorrow night when she's at work.

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - HomeCulinarian - 11-13-2007

Dos Reales on University Ave @ 6PM.... See you there!

Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday? - lxxf - 11-13-2007

Salmon baked in a sour cream mustard dill sauce, wild rice, green salad and oysters on the 1/2 shell if I can figure out how to shuck them. Any suggestions? I bought an oyster knife for 25$ and it'll be a waste of money if I can't figure out how to use it.