Cuisine at home Forums
Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! (/showthread.php?tid=44953)

Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - DFen911 - 12-17-2007

Ok I was reading one of my other boards that I just lurk on and they had this link of Gordon Ramsey cooking scrambled eggs.

Now while I didn't have the creme fraiche so had to use sour cream instead. Nor did I have chives but..oh well

They were fantastic! I was so inspired after watching the video I went in and made them. Hubby and I have decided no other scrambled egg will ever do.

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - luvnit - 12-18-2007

I wanted this and drooled the whole time. That was one amazing breakfast! I want to do the whole thing tomorrow for dinner!

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - vannin - 12-18-2007

Gorgeous. Will do it that way and see what I have been missing.

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - DFen911 - 12-18-2007

This weekend I'll be doing it with the mushrooms and the tomatoes

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - Harborwitch - 12-18-2007

I'm drooling! Must give it a shot this weekend. Gotta keep the neighbor's cat out of my chives though!

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - cjs - 12-18-2007

wow, doesn't that look good!!!

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - Lorraine - 12-18-2007

Gordon Ramsey stole my idea!!! a friend taught me to make them that way about 25 years ago. He didn't do them in a pot, though, he had a beautiful copper frying pan. OK, we didn't do the fried mushrooms or tomatoes, but don't they look great??? It may need to be tomorrow night's dinner / breakfast!

oops, edited to add, we did have mushrooms. He used to fry up a bunch of chanterelles in butter. He was a bit ahead of his time. LOL

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - Roxanne 21 - 12-18-2007

BUT that's how I ALWAYS do my scrambled eggs---

Those look really yummy---hmmm...haven't had eggs in a bit...hmmmm......and my favorite additions for a great meal!!! maybe some basil instead of chives?????

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - bjcotton - 12-18-2007

We've always "overcooked" the scrambled eggs. All here like them dryer than that...guess it leaves me out huh? Oh well, I'll go wrap presents!

Re: Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! - cjs - 12-18-2007

Well, BillyJ, just move that pan a few more times on and off the old heat and cook 'em the way you like 'em. Whose present is being wrapped??