Cuisine at home Forums
Question regarding something with renewal - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Question regarding something with renewal (/showthread.php?tid=46986)

Question regarding something with renewal - Emmasmum - 01-11-2008

I just renewed my subscription and I had a question about something they give you with it. It says "Comprehensive Cuisine at Home Index of Issues 1-66" What is that and how do I either use it or access it?

thanks
Linda

Re: Question regarding something with renewal - lxxf - 01-11-2008

I believe that is like a year-book or in this case a five-year book with all of the issues from the first through the 66th. It might get expensive.

Sally

Re: Question regarding something with renewal - pjcooks - 01-11-2008

Good question, Linda. Renewed mine as well, but didn't get this. Anyone else out there?

PJ

Re: Question regarding something with renewal - bjcotton - 01-11-2008

Renewed mine and have never gotten it. Wrote letters, emails, etc., still never gotten it.

Re: Question regarding something with renewal - mlucas1 - 01-11-2008

I did get my copy of the guide. It tells you which recipes can be found in which issues. It comes in a magazine form.

Re: Question regarding something with renewal - luvnit - 01-12-2008

Same here. I got one also. It is just an index, no book. Just says what issue number and what page each recipe is on from the beginning of time. Or at least C@H beginning of time.

Re: Question regarding something with renewal - esgunn - 01-12-2008

Often you will find them added in the middle of your next magazine - or your first renewal magazine, it is easily removable. Just an index. I think my last one only goes to issue 54. It sure is helpful - especially when you do not have access to members plus. I just pull mine out and keep it infront of the current magazine in my current binder. At one time I also received it in PDF - but again it only whent through issue 54.