Cuisine at home Forums
Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce (/showthread.php?tid=47965)

Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - esgunn - 01-24-2008

I made the Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce from Weeknight Menu's II the other night. It was really good and very easy. I only made a couple of changes. I didn't have a cucumber and did have a mango that needed to be used - so I made a mango salsa to go with it instead of the cucumber sambal. I made all the sauce, half the pasta and added wilted spinach. My hubby really liked it (which surprised me some - he gets very tired of chicken and especially chicken breasts) but he loved the noodles with the peanut sauce on them. Good dish, will make again.

Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - bjcotton - 01-24-2008

Thanks Erin, I was looking at this recipe while I lounged in bed with my magnificient view of Mt. Hood.

Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - pjcooks - 01-24-2008

Did I try this? I think I tried this, and liked it, right after I got the book.

Wow, I can't believe I can't remember! (Oh, boy, I've set myself up...bring it on, all you usual suspects

Thanks for reminding me, (or so I think)

PJ

Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - firechef - 01-25-2008

As long as you have memories the good things and times will never end...they do say the memory is second to go right after...heck I can't even remember what goes first PJ!

Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - Lorraine - 01-25-2008

You had me at "peanut sauce", Erin! Thanks for the review!

Re: Review Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce - Roxanne 21 - 01-25-2008

Thanks for the nudge, Erin----made this for Dinner tonight and it was pretty good!! I passed over this recipe originally because of the pasta but was worth the wait---

I also made the sambal---nice addition.....I would give this a solid 7---