Cuisine at home Forums
I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=48272)

I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - cjs - 01-28-2008

darn, I love the little snow we get aroun here - but, even more I love to watch it snow! And I slept right thru it last night. this is what we woke up to, darn.
[Image: snowtwo.jpg]

[Image: snowthree.jpg]

I guess you know what this does to Roy's Souther Calif. trip this week - there's another storm behind this one. See what ya'all have coming towards you??

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - Corinne - 01-28-2008

I bet the kids in the neighborhood went wild.

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - Harborwitch - 01-28-2008

According to channel 3 it's snowing in Colfax, Placerville, and Sonora!!! Sheesh.

Right now we've got sun - but it's going to clobber us! I'm enjoying not doing all the things I used to HAVE to do when it stormed - no sandbags, no boats breaking loose, nothing sinking, no 4 am dock walks to check boats. Poor Sarah!

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - Lorraine - 01-28-2008

That's what I woke up to Sunday morning! I haven't heard of it coming this way, but Manitoba was expecting a winter storm.

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - Roxanne 21 - 01-28-2008

AND we are having 100 mph winds----the heat is about 95 degrees----superb for runaway fires that we are experiencing---between the arsonists and the smokers flicking their butts out there is no way to beat this debacle!!! That snowfall looks soothing!!!

We lost our satellite dish---nothing interesting to watch anyway---Sad This problem will take about 7-14 days to resolve---NO PROBLEMO!!!

I must add that the container ships are not able to dock---meaning NO NEW SUPPLIES---GEESH!!!

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - cjs - 01-28-2008

Unbelievable Roxanne and we're all in the same world...

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - esgunn - 01-28-2008

Wow Jean - you got more snow than we did! But we are making due with our little bit. The kids love it! We might get more tonight. One thing about homeschooling - snow day does not mean skipping school!!!

[Image: DSCN3506.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3504.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3497.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3492.jpg]

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - HomeCulinarian - 01-28-2008

Fun times in the snow! Beautiful children!

I would be perfectly happy if the snow storm passes us by because we don't have any little kids to play int he snow with anymore.

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - pjcooks - 01-28-2008

What great pictures, Erin! They look like they're having a blast. Enjoy them being little, when they're teenagers, they'll be moaning about having to clean off the cars or shoveling the walk! What a beautiful place you live in.

Jean, 2 words-KEEP IT!!! We already have enough here, I had the same snow Lorraine had yesterday, just have had enough....

PJ

Re: I Slept Right Thru It!!!! - Corinne - 01-28-2008

Erin, such precious tots! They are adorable.