Cuisine at home Forums
Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction (/showthread.php?tid=48463)

Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - luvnit - 01-29-2008

Okay, before I realized it I had prepared a meal from the Feb 2007 issue. I thought this was our NEW 2008 issue and thought I had a great review for the new mag. Oh well, this was simply wonderful anyway. I will absolutely make this again! Low in fat, low in calorie, high in fiber and high in flavor!

[Image: dinner-1.jpg]

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - bjcotton - 01-29-2008

I seem to recall someone reviewing this recipe and agreeing with you. Looks delicious.

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - Gourmet_Mom - 01-29-2008

Looks good Laura. When you get a chance...or anyone....I'd love the recipe. I love a reduction and I'm always looking for a good pork tenderloin recipe. Billy's is good for those that have not had it...bacon-cider tenderloin! YUM!

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - esgunn - 01-29-2008

Oh yum! I'll have to try that one. Tonight I made the pork tenderloin with apple salsa (minus the cornbread dressing) from the weeknight menu II issue. Have made this one a couple of times now. The kids inhaled it.

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - HomeCulinarian - 01-29-2008

Looks really good. Is this like the one in Weeknight Menus? That has a strip of bacon wrapped on the tendorloins.

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - pjcooks - 01-29-2008

I made this (and maybe reviewed it???) last spring, I agree, it was a very good dinner. Your plates look so pretty!

Thanks for the reminder

PJ

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - esgunn - 01-29-2008

I haven't tried that one yet either...There is also one from dec 2004 that is on my list...Vanilla cider pork with pears.

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - Gourmet_Mom - 01-29-2008

Quote:

Is this like the one in Weeknight Menus? That has a strip of bacon wrapped on the tendorloins.

HC, I don't think so. Billy posted that one and I made it. Doesn't look the same.

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - Corinne - 01-30-2008

That dinner looks really good!

I have to make a real search for pork tenderloins that aren't in the brining/marinating plastic pouches. Those are vile, imho + of course they can't be used in recipes like this.

Don't know why I've never asked the butcher. Duh!

Re: Pork Tenderloin with Cider Reduction - cjs - 01-30-2008

Looks great - I think I made this about the time PJ did,,,but can't remember for sure. Will have to try again.