Cuisine at home Forums
Two Forgetful Friends - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Two Forgetful Friends (/showthread.php?tid=48468)

Two Forgetful Friends - bjcotton - 01-29-2008

Do you have friends that would forget their behinds if they weren't attached? I've got two....I called Madmax yesterday and we chatted for a short while, but she was busy and said she would call me last night......something must be wrong with my phone...ya think? Today, I called Lorraine and she was busy and said she would call me back in ten minutes...my phone must still be out Love those two ladies bunches and gladly forgive them for being forgetful

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - luvnit - 01-29-2008

You know they still love you though...

We all do Billy, you have such a wonderful heart.

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - esgunn - 01-29-2008

Oh Billy - You'll teach them for forgetting you! You devil!

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - Gourmet_Mom - 01-29-2008

Oh Billy! You poor dear! I bet they call you now! HMMMMM....he's not posted in a while....you think he's on the phone?

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - cjs - 01-30-2008

Oh boy, I'm not touching this one....

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - Harborwitch - 01-30-2008

Me either - I can't keep track oh his phone numbers!

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - Lorraine - 01-30-2008

I knew I'd be in trouble!!! But, I've got a good excuse! Really! I was just about to put the first pizza in the oven when he phoned. I figured 8 - 10 minutes for it to cook, then I would phone Billy back, then cook my pizza. Ah, the best laid plans of mice and Lorraine. Just as the pizza was done, sister #1 phoned advising we have problems with my Mom's caregiver. So, we discussed a solution, then I phoned sister #2 and #3. #2 didn't agree, so had to phone #1 and #3 back. #3 came up with a better solution, so had to phone #1 and #2 back. You can see how my evening went. By 9pm my head was twirling , the kitchen was roasting ( I forgot to turn off the 500 degree oven). So, I put everything away and went to bed. I'll phone today, I promise!!!! (Wait and see, he'll see my number and won't answer the phone!!!)

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - madmax - 01-31-2008

Hey I auuuu well auuuu, I well fine

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - luvnit - 01-31-2008

Billy, you should just post your telephone number on the forum and we ALL can call you!

Re: Two Forgetful Friends - Roxanne 21 - 01-31-2008

How 'bout it Billy????